Paramount Global has announced new appointments and hires within its Consumer Products leadership across global toys, games, emerging media, franchise planning and CP marketing divisions.
“Staying focused on the consumer is at the heart of everything we do so we have made key updates to the leadership within the organisation to maximise our portfolio,” says Pam Kaufman, President, Consumer Products and Experiences, Paramount. “These new remits, along with our new hires, set us up to further grow our franchises, from SpongeBob to Star Trek, and deliver the best products and experiences for today and the future.”
- Priya Mukhedkar, formerly Senior Vice President, Consumer Products, will now serve as Senior Vice President, Global Toys and Packaged Goods. In her new role, she adds global toys to her current remit over business development, brand marketing and licensing for consumables at Paramount. Mukhedkar has a track record for her inclusive leadership and building strategic alliances with major consumer product brands including P&G, Danone and Unilever as well as many other up and coming brands. Priya will report to Dion Vlachos, Executive Vice President, Global Toys, CPG & Retail.
- Stephanie Bailey, Vice President, Global Toys, who formerly co-led the global toys group, will now fully lead that division. An established force in the toy industry, she has been integral in bringing Nickelodeon hits to the toy aisle in an authentic way including That Girl Lay Lay, Blue’s Clues & You!, Baby Shark and the upcoming products for Santiago of the Seas. Stephanie will report to Priya Mukhedkar.
Games & Emerging Media
- Rebecca Tatlock, formerly Vice President, Global Toy Licensing, will now serve as Vice President, Business Development, Games. In this new role, Rebecca is responsible for new partnerships and opportunities across all business models for Paramount’s global games group. With a wealth of deal-making experience across multiple categories, Rebecca most recently led the charge on key global toy partnership deals across major franchises such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Star Trek. Rebecca will report to Doug Rosen, Senior Vice President, Games & Emerging Media.
- Erika Winterholler, formerly Vice President, Business Development and Licensing, Games, will now serve as Vice President, Business Development & Operations, Emerging Media. In this new role, Erika will focus on emerging media initiatives across Paramount, including its growing NFT business, AR, VR and new metaverse platforms. Recently, Winterholler played a critical role in Paramount’s partnership with Recur to launch Paramount.xyz, the company’s digital collectible portal for fans to collect NFTs across key franchises. Erika will also report to Rosen.
Global Franchise Planning & CP Marketing
- Prima Chambers has joined Paramount as Vice President, Franchise Planning, Multi-Generational, reporting to Veronica Hart, Executive Vice President, Global Franchise Planning. In this role, Chambers will lead the development of strategic long-range plans to support the growth of key priority properties within the Paramount Consumer Products division. She joins Paramount from Reckitt, with nearly two decades of consumer brand experience across roles in marketing and research & development at organisations like The Hershey Company and General Mills.
- Shian-Li Tsang has been hired as Vice President, Consumer Products Marketing, where she will also report to Hart and oversee Paramount retail marketing, social marketing and brand go-to-market strategy. Tsang is responsible for representing Paramount’s brands through high-impact, omni-channel retail activations, social programming and IP launch campaigns. She has demonstrated success directing integrated omni-channel marketing strategies at companies like The LEGO Group, adidas and DICK’s Sporting Goods. Tsang joins Paramount’s Global Consumer Products division with over 15 years of progressive marketing experience.