In anticipation of the Cobra Kai fourth season release on December 31, Sony Pictures Consumer Products (SPCP) has announced a significant expansion to the Cobra Kai consumer products programme.
Boasting apparel, accessories, toys, collectibles, home goods, novelty, costumes, jewellery, publishing and more, the Cobra Kai consumer products line covers all licensing categories with goods for everyone to enjoy while streaming the hit show. In addition to the U.S., the brand can be found in hundreds of formats across the globe, including key markets the UK/Europe, Mexico, Brazil and Japan.
“Cobra Kai ratings have been strong throughout its run, and as the fourth season approaches, consumer demand for show-themed products has never been stronger,” says Jamie Stevens, EVP, Worldwide Consumer Products, Sony Pictures Entertainment. “With Cobra Kai, Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang, fans have the opportunity to show their support for any of their favorite dojos with the breadth of merchandise we’re offering, and just in time for the show’s debut on New Year’s Eve!”
Just released from Playmates are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs. Cobra Kai 2-Packs: Mikey vs. Daniel LaRusso, Donatello vs. Johnny Lawrence, Ralph vs. John Kreese and Leo vs. Miguel Diaz. The figures can be seen across several top media outlets’ holiday gift guides and general gift roundups, and are available from Amazon.
U.S. partnerships include:
- A HERO x Cobra Kai speciality coffee collaboration with HERO Beverage Co, which can be found online at drinkhero.com or at participating retail partner locations across the U.S.
- A limited-edition collaboration with head to toe looks inspired by each dojo, from Champion Athleticwear, launching in February 2022.
- Sleepwear, headwear, hosiery and accessories from Bioworld at Walmart.
- Boxerbriefs, hats, shirts, sweatshirts and tanks from Contenders Clothing at www.contendersclothing.com.
- All-new 7-inch figures from Diamond Select Toys, available for pre-order now at www.diamondselecttoys.com.
- Costumes and accessories from Disguise, Party City and Spirit.
- Diverson3’s Cobra Kai: Card Fighter mobile game for iOS and Android.
- FunkoPop! vinyl figures, available for purchase at www.funko.com.
- Han Cholo earrings, pendant necklaces, rings and enamel pins, found at www.hancholo.com.
- A four-part limited edition comic book series from IDW, available at www.idwpublishing.com.
- Ripple Junction apparel, including dojo-themed t-shirts, tanks and hoodies, socks and more, at the official Cobra Kai Amazon store.
- Drinkware, stationery, throws and novelty items from Surreal Entertainment and apparel from Mad Engine online and at various retail locations.
- Trends International posters, bookmarks and calendars available at www.trendsinternational.com.
Europe/UK partners include:
- Party Delights (at www.partydelights.co.uk) and Amscan International Limited (also available in Australia) for dress-up.
- Bioworld International, the UK and Europe day- and nightwear license holder, for apparel, currently available at retailers such as Asda, Primark and Next.
- Cend International Limited (The Hut Group)/Zavvi for apparel, accessories, gifting and home items, available now at www.zavvi.com.
- Ecell Global for phone and tablet cases, found at goheadcase.com.
- Pyramid Posters for poster and gifting items, at Truffle Shuffle, HMV and The Range.
- STOR S.L. holds a drinkware and crockery license for Europe, UK, and MENA and is set to launch early 2022.
SPCP is giving fans a one-stop-shop to snag all their favourite goods across every major product category at cobrakaistore.com for shoppers in the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and Australia and uk.cobrakaistore.com for European shoppers.