In celebration of Shazam! Fury of the Gods, Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products and DC have revealed a global collection of new merchandise including toys and collectibles.
Arriving in cinemas from Warner Bros. Pictures internationally beginning 15th March and in North America on 17th March, 2023, New Line Cinema’s Shazam! Fury of the Gods continues the story of teenager Billy Batson who, upon reciting the magic word Shazam! is transformed into his adult superhero alter ego.
In Europe, the Middle East and Africa, signed partners include Pyramid International for posters and gifting, Bandai for characterised plush and Akedo for footwear. Amazon will offer exclusive designs from Brand In and Trevco across a range of apparel including graphic t-shirts, sweatshirts and vests. E-Cell is collaborating with Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products to produce a range of mobile phone accessories, while Desenio will extend its DC offerings with a selection of iconic posters.
Joining forces with some of the best licensees in their respective categories, WBDGCP will offer merchandise in the US market including:
- In Toys & Collectibles, a 7-inch scale Shazam figure from McFarlane; Shazam 12-inch Action Figure from Spin Master and, from Funko, a new collection including Pop! figures and new Pop! Keychain collectibles.
- In Fashion & Costumes, Warner Bros. Discovery’s own DC Shop has developed an all-new range of exclusive apparel utilising graphics and logos. DC Shop also features products by Funko and McFarlane.
- Specialty retailer Hot Topic will unveil an exclusive fashion collection inspired by the movie and a wide range of Shazam tees, collectibles, accessories and more.
- Fans can also transform into their DC superhero alter ego with Rubies officially licensed costumes.
- Trevco’s home collection includes blankets emblazoned with Shazam and coordinated drinkware, while there’s also a Hallmark Keepsake Ornament.
- Other licensees include: Trend Setters (home décor and collectible drinkware), Trends International (premium posters and framed prints), and publishing will see the release of Shazam! Fury of the Gods Special: Shazamily Matters, a one-shot anthology from DC.
To celebrate the release of Shazam! Fury of the Gods, Warner Bros. Games will also introduce Wizard Shazam as an all-new premium character in the DC Legends mobile game. During the month of March, players can participate in a special Team Siege event to earn fragments of Wizard Shazam for a chance to unlock this character. Warner Bros. Games and NetherRealm Studios will also add a brand-new Legendary Shazam Hero to the roster of Injustice 2 Mobile this March.
Further territory-specific CP launches will be available in Mexico, Brazil, Thailand and Australia.
You can watch the trailer for the movie here: