WarnerMedia Global Brands and Experiences will launch a spellbinding collection of products to help fans celebrate the magic of the highly anticipated Warner Bros Pictures film Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, debuting in cinemas in the UK on 8 April and in the USA on 15 April.
As fans get ready for the new film, they can look forward to the following Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore merchandise and experiences:
- The Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore: Movie Magic book from Insight Edition hits stores and online marketplaces on April 15. Available on Amazon.com for pre-order.
- LeSportSac will launch a summer collection on 18 April featuring various creatures from the Fantastic Beasts movies and offering a magical assortment of bags and unique items.
- Hot Topic FB3 has unveiled an exclusive fashion collection inspired by the magic and mischief of Fantastic Beasts, available now in select Hot Topic stores nationwide and at hottopic.com.
- EB Games/Zing Pop Culture launched a collection in Australia on 5 April offering women’s and men’s apparel, accessories, stationery and home products, including a Niffler T-shirt and matching backpack and Niffler hooded blanket.
- Build-A-Bear introduces its new Fantastic Beasts collection in April, allowing fans to make Nifflers in all colours and sizes, a plush of Newt’s beloved Bowtruckle, and more. The new collection will be available in stores and online.
- Running Press will release a collectible figure of Niffler, mounted on a base, which plays its mischievous sound at the push of a button. The Niffler collectible is available for pre-order now on Amazon.
- Funko will be releasing later this year a range of Pop! vinyl figures based on the fan-favourite characters, brought to life in Funko’s iconic signature style.
- Award-winning design studio MinaLima recently debuted new graphic art prints celebrating the latest film in the Fantastic Beast series in Soho, London. The curated collection of Graphic Art of Fantastic Beasts is on display and available for sale now at House of MinaLima in London and will be unveiled in House of MinaLima New York, House of MinaLima Osaka and House of MinaLima Paju on Friday, 8 April.
- Harry Potter: The Exhibition. The all-new behind-the-scenes exhibition celebrates the iconic moments, characters, settings, and beasts as seen in the films and stories of Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts, and the expanded Wizarding World, including Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Visitors can get an up-close look at everything from original costumes to authentic props as they embark on a journey through magical environments using immersive design and technology. The exhibition is currently at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Wonder of Nature will be coming to the Royal Ontario Museum summer 2022. This new exhibition explores the links between the magical creatures of the Wizarding World and the remarkable animals in our natural world, encouraging a greater connection to our planet.
“The Wizarding World franchise is full of rich detail, beautiful settings and fascinating creatures and we have collaborated with top partners globally to curate a Fantastic Beasts programme that will allow fans of all ages to engage with their favorite on screen characters in their everyday lives,” says Pam Lifford, President, WarnerMedia Global Brands and Experiences.
To learn more about the upcoming film, visit www.fantasticbeasts.com.