Inspired by Warner Bros’ greatest movies and TV shows of all time, the Classic Era Collection includes apparel, accessories and home goods.
WB Shop’s new Classic Era Collection takes fans back in time from 1948 through to 1973 to commemorate the studio’s timeless classic movies, TV shows and animations. Inspired by some of the greatest movies and TV shows of all time, Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products Classic Era Collection of celebratory merchandise includes apparel, accessories and home goods featuring characters, sayings and icons beloved by generations. From movies like Cool Hand Luke to Scooby-Doo cartoons and TV shows such as Gilligan’s Island, the Classics Collection is a nostalgic treat for fans of all ages.
As part of its centennial campaign Celebrating Every Story, Warner Bros. Discovery unveiled a collection of global products, content and experiences honouring the company’s 100th anniversary on April 4th, 2023. The commemorative offerings celebrate the studio’s milestone birthday and showcase key moments in Warner Bros.’ rich history — from its beginning with Casablanca, to Looney Tunes, to DC – and everything in between.
Highlights of the new Classic Era Collection include:
- Movie musicals like Singing in the Rain and An American in Paris inspire new designs on t-shirts, while art based on famous thrillers like North By Northwest and Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? appears on a cosy sherpa blanket, hoodies and more.
- Movies featuring legends, rebels and anti-heroes like Rebel without a Cause, Bonnie and Clyde, and Cool Hand Luke take the spotlight on hoodies, t-shirts, tote bags, mugs and more.
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory inspires a series of collectibles from award-winning folk artist Jim Sore, alongside Enter the Dragon inspired merchandise.
- Scooby-Doo and the Gang are reimagined for the 100th anniversary on mugs, posters and t-shirts, and new The Jetsons and The Flintstones t-shirts let fans celebrate the cartoon families of the future and past.
- Classic TV Shows like Gilligan’s Island inspire t-shirts for a tour down memory lane.
More collection drops are promised throughout the year representing two additional eras: Nostalgic and Modern.
For the full assortment of WB100 products including previously announced Golden Era, visit WBShop.com and for more information on Warner Bros.’ 100th anniversary, please visit WB100.com.