Hasbro Licensed Consumer Products announces diverse line-up of fashion collaborations across brands including My Little Pony, Peppa Pig and more.
As Brand Licensing Europe 2022 (BLE) kicks off, Hasbro is highlighting a comprehensive licensing line-up of new fashion partnerships across some of its biggest brands including My Little Pony, Peppa Pig, Transformers, Dungeons & Dragons and more. With the theme of BLE 2022 being Fashion, Hasbro plans to showcase some of its biggest fashion licensing deals for these brands in key Eurasia markets.
“Now, more than ever, are we committed to investing in our partners to create breakthrough moments during key pop culture entertainment and product periods across our diverse brand portfolio,” said Marianne James, VP Hasbro Licensed Consumer Products EMEA & Asia. “As we look to the future we’re thrilled to announce new partnerships and new apparel, footwear, accessories and more that will delight fans across the globe.”
From innovative new products to meaningful fashion tied to major pop culture moments, Hasbro plans to continue raising the bar and expanding its brand blueprint longevity over coming months and into 2023.
“The last few years have taught us to be resilient, adapt and leverage new opportunities as we continue to stay relevant and create amazing moments to make consumers happy, especially through fashion,” said Gabrielle Sims, head of UK Retail at Hasbro. “Our fashion business is in great shape as we continue to grow and expand. Our laser focused strategy, insights, partners and vision will absolutely set us apart as we enter a really exciting phase across our brand blueprint.”
All-new and existing successful Hasbro licensee fashion collaborations include:
EMEA Fashion Partnerships
- UK-based kids partner Cribstar, which launches its second collection of Peppa Pig ribbed sets in September after seeing success with its first collection and personalisation set. A further exciting collaboration will be revealed on day 1 of BLE.
- Fabric Flavours joins Hasbro as a strategic apparel partner to elevate brands such as My Little Pony, Peppa Pig and Transformers into premium UK department stores including John Lewis and Selfridges.
- Irregular Choice will launch an exciting Transformers footwear range in June 2023 and a My Little Pony range in celebration of the brand’s 40th anniversary in summer 2024.
- Mori will be collaborating with Peppa Pig on a babywear range in the UK. Launching in 2023, the range will comprise a curated collection of baby grows, nightwear, towels and hats.
- Pretty Green will launch a Subbuteo UK fashion collection for November 2022 with the support of high-end online retailers.
- Skinnydip will launch a 6-piece My Little Pony collection at the end of this year in the UK. The collection will consist of a phone case, makeup bag and wash bag with Retro artwork in celebration of the brand’s 40th anniversary.
- Burgschneider, one of the most renowned suppliers of LARP fashion, plans to launch a premium, high-quality Dungeons & Dragons collection in EMEA and North America in early 2023 timed to the theatrical release of Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves.
- Spring 2023 sees Cosnova Catrice launch limited edition My little Pony retro adult cosmetics worldwide in celebration of the brand’s 40th anniversary.
- EMP, GSA’s leading online fan merch shop, will roll-out new Dungeons & Dragons and Magic: The Gathering apparel, accessories and drinks for the EMEA region at the end of 2022 and into 2023.
- Hasbro has also signed a multi-property contract with Tex-ass, as part of the Globetrade Group, and will launch a brand-new My Little Pony collection at Germany’s Kaufland beginning in 2023.
Asia Fashion Partnerships
- The Adidas x Transformers collaboration collection in China used lights on sports shoes for the first time.
- Casio and Transformers launched three new watches featuring Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Megatron.
- Malaysia’s Duck (Modest Wear) will be launching the second collection for Monopoly this December, this time expanding to UK.
- Ledin, China’s well-known girls fashion brand, released the first of its kind fashion collection with Monopoly in July.
- Ongoing partnership and annual product drops with China’s top tier children’s sportswear brand, Xtep Kids, support Transformers and My Little Pony.
Visitors to BLE 2022 are invited to visit the Hasbro stand, A211. Pre-registration is required.