LIMA is planning next year’s Licensing University programme and wants suggestions for session ideas and potential speakers.
The programme will take place at Licensing Expo 2015 (June 9th to 11th) in Las Vegas, and the organisation is welcoming suggestions via online submissions here.
Sessions can cover a broad range of topics, including:
- Case studies on product and property introductions and brand extensions
- Retail strategies and trends
- Multiplatform strategies
- Global markets
- Dealing with digital content, such as apps, viral videos, video games, etc.
- Food branding and licensing
- Consumer spending trends
- Corporate branding
- Music and celebrity licensing
- Sports licensing
- Fashion licensing
- Art licensing
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Maximising social media
- Sourcing trends