Toikido is a London-based business selling millions of products in over 70 countries. Toikido has partnerships with three major gaming studios including Skydance and will be launching its first Toikido in-house IPs in 2023. Last summer, Toikido brought on strategic investor Gary Vaynerchuk & VaynerMedia and has launched products with his IP across the US this year.
Toikido is looking for a Product Development Coordinator to work within its product development team, spanning multiple brands which are predominantly aimed at kids. The role will require coordinating products and asset requests.
A positive attitude with a love for games, cartoons and entertainment will go a long way.
- Coordinating product development, testing and quality assurance procedures and marketing materials
- Updating and maintaining product tracking spreadsheets
- Providing support and information to key licensors and licensees
- Providing assets and updating assets portals
- Coordinating and maintaining information such as product development processes, stages and timelines
- Attending product development meetings and record comments from creative staff
- High energy level and enthusiasm for the role
- Passionate about gaming and animation
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn a brand to ensure licensees align with the brand’s core values
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organised
- Computer proficient: Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work with licensees on product approvals and processing comments via relevant online portals, i.e. Flow Haven
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Skills and experience in illustration
Working Conditions and Renumeration:
- The position will be remote with the occasional team get-together, usually in London
- Attractive package for the ideal candidate
How to Apply:
Submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, with PD Coordinator Application and your full name in the subject title.