Beanstalk is a leading global brand licensing agency. We help famous food & beverage, corporate brands and digital games launch new products and services. We do this by identifying brand extension opportunities, and subsequently finding and securing specialist manufacturers under a licence agreement. We then manage the licensees to help them launch the products to market. These brand extensions help our clients enhance their brand awareness, increase consumer touchpoints, and generate new revenue streams. Current Beanstalk clients include Procter & Gamble, TGI Fridays, Stanley Black & Decker, Diageo, Shell, The Met, Kellogg’s, Activision and Microsoft among others.
We are seeking a highly organised, detail-oriented and proactive individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow, to work primarily on our FMCG and Food business. This role suits someone with a keen interest in brands, and consumer goods.
The Coordinator will work in a fast-paced environment, as part of the Brand Management team, with responsibility for day-to-day tasks relating to client (brand owner) and licensee (manufacturer) management. As you progress within the team, you will be responsible for generating new business (sales) and managing licensees for a global brand portfolio. This role will involve travel from time to time, within the UK and internationally. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist day-to-day management of licensees including participation in client/licensee calls and meetings
- Own coordination and tracking of all licensee product development and approvals
- Manage development of sales materials
- Complete tracking, monitoring and analysis of royalty reports
- Support internal quarterly budgeting and forecasting
- Research product markets, industries, categories and trends
- Identify and source prospective new licensees, including attendance at key trade shows
- Assist in negotiating new licence agreements and managing contract process flow
What you need
- A great attitude with a passion for retail and product
- Fluency in English; multi language skills advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Ideally, a minimum 12 months’ experience in an office or commercial environment
- Experience in brand licensing/retail/sales advantageous
What we will be offering
Competitive salary / Pension / Summer hours / Private health & dental insurance / Quarterly social events / Work from Home policy / Corporate group employee discounts / Based in an exciting area of Central London, a stone’s throw from Tate Modern and Borough Market / Bankside Buzz Card offering local discounts across food, fashion and entertainment retailers in SE1.
Beanstalk is actively seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds. The more diversity we have in our team, the more unique perspectives and bright ideas we share. At Beanstalk we believe everyone deserves the best opportunities regardless of their race, colour, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age or sexual orientation. We embrace employees and candidates from these underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality.
How to apply
Please submit applications via this link.