Beanstalk, a global brand extension agency and consultancy, extends brands through the strategic and creative development of licensed products. The company works with corporate brands, celebrities, entertainment properties, and other high-profile clients to leverage licensing as a strategic tool to enhance brand awareness, increase consumer touch-points, and generate revenue. Current Beanstalk clients include Procter & Gamble, Diageo, Energizer, Stanley Black&Decker, Microsoft and ESL among others. Find out more at www.beanstalk.com
We are seeking a highly organised, proactive and creative individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow. This role suits someone with a passion for brand development, attention to detail and an interest in FMCG / DIY & Home categories.
The Coordinator will work in a fast-paced environment, as part of the Brand Development team, with responsibility for day-to-day tasks relating to client (Brand owner) and Licensee (Manufacturer) management. As you progress within the team, you will be responsible for generating new business and managing licensees for a global brand portfolio. This role will involve travel from time to time within the UK and Europe.
- Assist day-to-day management of UK & international licensees including participation in client/licensee calls and meetings
- Own coordination and tracking of all licensee product development and approvals
- Manage development of sales materials
- Complete tracking, monitoring and analysis of royalty reports
- Support internal quarterly budgeting and forecasting
- Research product markets, industries, categories and trends
- Identify and source prospective new licensees, including attendance at key tradeshows
- Assist in negotiating new license agreements and managing contract process flow
What You Need
- A great attitude with a passion for retail and product
- Fluency in English; multi language skills highly desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in an office or commercial environment
- Experience in brand licensing/retail/ advantageous
- A University degree is advantageous
What We Will Be Offering
Competitive Salary / Pension / Summer Hours / Private Health & Dental Insurance / Quarterly Social Events / Perkbox Subscription / Work from Home policy / Corporate Group Employee Discounts / Based in a buzzing area of Central London, a stone’s throw from Tate Modern and Borough Market / Bankside Buzz Card offering local discounts across food, fashion and entertainment retailers in SE1
How To Apply
Please send your CV, cover letter and your salary expectations to Coralina: email@example.com
Beanstalk continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Beanstalk does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.