Haven’t had time to catch up on much news from the licensing business this week?
Well, fear not as we’ve rounded up the top ten most read stories for the week ending February 22nd.
1. Tesco adds 007 logo to stores for Skyfall launch
2. Subway Surgers one of the most played apps in the world
3. Melanie Beer departs Hallmark Cards
4. Popular Asian app brand seeks licensees
5. Take Two wins WWE game licence
6. Disney launches first Club Penguin music EP
7. Lorraine Kelly to star in Phineas and Ferb
8. Angry Birds Trilogy tops 1m sales
9. Children’s titles shine in latest ABCs
10. Happy Meal deal boosts YooHoo & Friends across Europe
Want to receive up to the minute licensing industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free Licensing.biz Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow Licensing.biz on Twitter and Facebook.